Other publications in:
International Cooperation Review Group (ICRG) regional Europe/Eurasia subgroup (EERRG) meeting was held in Paris (France) on 16-17 January 2014Meetings of expert and working groups and FATF Plenary on 9-14 February 2014 in ParisThe 44th MONEYVAL Plenary session, 31.03 - 4.04.2014, Strasbourg, FranceThe EAG Secretariat participated FATF on-site mission to Kyrgrzstan 24 - 25 of April, 2014Outcomes from the meeting of the FATF Plenary, Paris, 25-27 June 2014Results of the 17th APG Annual Plenary session, July 14-18, 2014, Macau, ChinaThe 45th MONEYVAL Plenary meeting, September 15–19, 2014, Strasbourg, FranceOutcomes of the Plenary meeting of the FATF, Paris, 22-24 October 2014Outcomes of the Plenary meeting of the FATF, Paris, 25-27 February 2015The outcomes of the FATF Plenary
FATF and other FSRB events
Outcome of MONEYVAL's 52nd Plenary meeting
Comments (0): Comments are allowed to registered users only
MONEYVAL held its 52nd plenary meeting in Strasbourg from 6 to 8 December 2016.
At this meeting, the Plenary, inter alia:
- heard an address, at the opening of the Plenary, by Mr Juan Manuel Vega-Serrano, the President of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF);
- adopted the 5th round MER and executive summary on the United Kingdom Crown Dependency of the Isle of Man (MONEYVAL will finalise the mutual evaluation report for publication after the quality and consistency review, in accordance with its procedures);
- took note of the follow-up reports by Lithuania, the Republic of Moldova and the Slovak Republic under the 4th round of mutual evaluations and invited the countries to provide further follow-up reports at the 53rd Plenary (30 May – 1 June 2017), while encouraging them to then seek removal from the follow-up process;
- took note of the compliance reports of the Czech Republic and Montenegro under the Compliance Enhancing Procedures;
- took note of further interim reports for the 5th round of mutual evaluations (Armenia) and the 4th round of mutual evaluations (Azerbaijan, Croatia, “The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia”, Israel and Poland);
- heard an update analysis from the Secretariat on the follow-up procedure of the Terrorist Financing Fact-Finding Initiative, and decided to remove from the procedure the following three countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and the Republic of Moldova;
- heard a presentation and had an exchange of views with an ad hoc working group on the impact on MONEYVAL’s work by the European Court of Human Rights’ Grand Chamber judgment of Al-Dulimi and Montana Management v. Switzerland of 21 June 2016;
- heard an update by and had an exchange of views with the FATF on the new International Cooperation Review Group (ICRG) procedure for the current round of evaluations;
- heard a presentation on the joint World Bank/Egmont Group project on “Financial Intelligence Units cooperation with law enforcement authorities and prosecutors”; and
- had a discussion on recent developments concerning the issue of “correspondent banking/de-risking”.
Reports adopted will be made available shortly under each jurisdiction’s profile, in accordance with MONEYVAL’s publication policy.
MONEYVAL, 13 December 2016
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Outcomes of the Plenary meeting of the FATF, Paris, 22-24 February 2017
Paris, 24 February 2017 – Under the Spanish Presidency of Mr. Juan Manuel Vega-Serrano, the second Plenary meeting of Plenary year FATF-XXVIII was held...
Reinforced cooperation between EAG and UN CTED
On December 15, 2016, the Executive Director of the UN CTED and the EAG Chairman met...
MENAFATF/APG Joint typologies workshop, 28 November - 1 December 2016, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The 2016 Joint MENAFATF/APG Joint Typologies and Capacity Building Workshop will take place in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 28 November - 1 December 2016, hosted by MENAFATF...
EAG Plenary meeting noted the significant progress made by the Republic of Belarus in the sphere of combating money laundering and terrorism financing
Belarusian delegation took part in the EAG Plenary meeting...
The results of the 25th EAG Plenary Meeting
The Eurasian Group on Combating Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism (EAG) had its 25th Plenary meeting and meetings of Working Groups in New Delhi (Republic of India) from 7 to 11 November 2016...
Outcomes of the Plenary meeting of the FATF, Paris, 19-21 October 2016
Paris, 21 October 2016 – Under the Spanish Presidency of Mr. Juan Manuel Vega-Serrano, the first Plenary meeting of Plenary year FATF-XXVIII was held...
All news »